1. Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinion. their lives a mimicry. Their passions a quotation.
2. Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75.
3. Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
4. Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
5. They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
6. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
May you make this a Happy New Day
Click here to check out LongIslandCashHomeBuyer if you or anyone you know wants to sell a house quickly in as in condition for all cash.