|Prep Tiime: 1 hour|
|Total Time: 1 hour||Yields: 8|
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 bag frozen french fries
- Steak sauce, for serving (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pound steak to 1/4” thickness, if necessary. Slice steak against the grain, on the diagonal, into thin strips (about 2”-long).
- Toss steak with olive oil, rosemary, mustard and worcestershire sauce. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours. Season with salt and pepper to taste when ready to grill.
- Meanwhile, bake frozen French fries according to package directions, usually about 25 minutes.
- To assemble the steak frites bites, lay out a piece of steak and place a baked fries on top. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Repeat until all steak and fries are used up. Grill until charred, 2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer to serving platter and drizzle with steak sauce if desired.