- Luxury Condo Sales in Scottsdale and Phoenix – April 2018 -
Here are the numbers for the Scottsdale and Phoenix luxury condo market for April 2018. Scottsdale saw some good sales activity, but things in Phoenix were quiet again.
All of these homes were on the market for $1 million or above.
ACTIVE LISTINGS AT THE END OF APRIL
Fifty-eight luxury condos were for sale at the end of April. Twenty were in Phoenix and thirty-eight were in Scottsdale.
Both the highest and lowest priced condos for sale were located in Scottsdale.
The highest priced condo was located in the Scottsdale Waterfront Residences. This 3,940 square foot penthouse had three bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms and was listed for $3,495,000.
The lowest priced condo was located in Optima Camelview. It was a 2,001 square foot unit with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was on the market for $1 million.
UCB* LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
There was a single UCB at the end of April and it was located in the Scottsdale Waterfront Residences. This unit had two bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and 2,265 square feet. It had been listed for $1,450,000.
*UCB status means a condo has an accepted contract, but that the seller has requested that they accept backup offers. Most times you will see this status when the contract is in the inspection/due diligence period.
PENDING LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
There were ten units pending at the end of the month and they were all located in Scottsdale.
Pending Condos in Scottsdale
- Two Main Street Place condos were pending at the end of the month as they complete construction. The first unit was listed for $1,975,000 and had 3,563 square feet, three bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms. The other had 2,419 square feet, two bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms. It had been listed for $1,450,000.
- Optima Kierland, is currently building out and had two pending sales from previous months. The first was a three bed and bath home with 1,706 square feet. It was listed for $1,075,000. The second was a three bedroom and bathroom unit with 2,049 square feet. It was listed for $1,375,000.
- Optima Camelview had a single pending sale for a two bedroom and bathroom home with 1,815 square feet. The asking price was $1,050,000,
- Scottsdale Waterfront Residences also had a single pending. This one was a three bedroom, three and one-half bathroom unit with 3,563 square feet. It was on the market for $1,599,000.
- A new entrant this month was a condo in SOHO Scottsdale. This penthouse had three bedrooms and bathrooms and 3,548 square feet. It was on the market for $1,363,000.
- The final batch of pendings in April were in a brand new community in Silverleaf called ICON. The first pending sale was for a three bedroom, three and one half bathroom home with 3,170 square feet. It was listed for $2,174,000. The other two were three bedroom and three bathroom units with 3,170 square feet. Both were on the market for $2,074,000.
LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
There were seven sales of luxury condos in April. All of the sales activity was in Scottsdale.
Scottsdale Luxury Condo Sales
- The first sale in Main Street Place. This unit had been listed for $1,265,000 and sold for $1,265,555. It had two bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and 2,345 square feet.
- The second condo sale took place in Safari Drive. This penthouse unit was listed for $1,399,999 and sold for $1,363,000. It had two bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms.
- Scottsdale Waterfront Residences had two sales. The first was a two bedroom, two and one-half bathroom unit with 2,227 square feet. It was listed for $1,399,000 and sold for $1,285,000. The other was an impressive sale. The unit had been listed for $3,200,000 and it sold for list price. It had three bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms and 2,975 square feet.
- Optima Camelview had a single sale. The condo had three bedrooms, two bathrooms and 2,090 square feet. It was on the market for $1,195,000 and sold for $1,100,000.
- Plaza Lofts at Kierland's sale was a 2,046 square foot home had two bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms. It had been listed for $1,450,000 and sold for $1,400,000.
- The final sale was in the newcomer community of SOHO. It was a three bedroom, four bathroom home with 3,949 square feet. It was listed for and sold for $1,412,089.
Disclaimer: Days on market figures are cumulative days on market. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Data and information were pulled from the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) as of 5/1/2018 and can change at any time. The analysis looks at resale luxury condos in Scottsdale and Phoenix over the past 12 months. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. There may be new condo inventory in these figures if the developer is using the MLS to market its homes. This post represents the opinion of the author. No warranties express or implied.
Copyright © 2018 Heather Tawes Nelson | Joyce Tawes