Recipe of the Week: Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Mushrooms
The City of Gaithersburg, Maryland has a weekly newsletter on the Gaithersburg farmers markets. They include a recipe in the newsletter.
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 (8-ounce) package mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 3 large cloves fresh garlic, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Half Stick (1/4 cup) Butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange asparagus, mushrooms and onions on aluminum foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle with melted Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt and lemon juice.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until asparagus are tender and lightly browned.
Rose, Kentlands Photowalk, Gaithersburg, Maryland
Photograph by Roy Kelley
Roy and Dolores Kelley Photographs