56th ANNUAL OAK BAY TEA PARTY THIS WEEKEND JUNE 2 & 3 WILLOWS PARK
It's that Time again for the Annual Oak Bay Tea Party.
If You Are looking to Buy a Home Near the Willows Park in Oak Bay you have come to the right place.
Where is the Tea Party: Willows Park!
PARADE Starts Saturday 10:30 AM
SATURDAY, JUNE 2
- Mad Hatter Fun Run 10:15 am
- Parade 10:30am starting at Windsor Park.The parade winds through the streets of Oak Bay, ending at Willows Park about 45 minutes later.
- Entertainment on Stage Noon to 9PM featuring "Soul Shakers" at 7:30 pm
- FIREWORKS at 10 PM Special Thanks to Oak Bay Beach Hotel
SUNDAY, JUNE 3
- Entertainment Noon to 6PM
- 12 Noon featuring the "Rig-i-Jig Band”
- Bathtub Race at 1PM
- AIR SHOW with sky divers at 2PM
- Ladies' Nail driving competition 4:00 PM
- Raffle Draw- 6:00PM
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST 7:00-11:00AM by the Esquimalt Lions Club
- Tetley Tea Tent. Baron of Beef
- Royal Oak Lions Club provides delicious corn on the cob Saturday and Sunday next to the Baron of Beef booth.
- Cotton Candy.Ice Cream
- Kiwanis Tea room
- MIDWAY SATURDAY 10 am to 9pm AND SUNDAY 10 am to 7pm