Need to sell your Scottsdale home in the near future at the highest price? Or, just make it more enjoyable to live in?
According to the HomeGain survey, the top five home improvements that Realtors recommend to home sellers based on cost and return on investment (from highest to lowest ROI) are:
1. Cleaning and de-cluttering ($200 cost / $1,700 price increase / 872% ROI)
2. Home staging ($300 cost / $1,780 price increase / 586% ROI)
3. Lightening and brightening ($230 cost / $1,300 price increase / 572% ROI)
4. Landscaping ($320 cost / $1,500 price increase / 473% ROI)
5. Repairing plumbing ($385 cost / $1,250 price increase / 327% ROI)
If you don't feel like you know where to start call your Realtor or me. I know what improvements will get the "I think we could live here" response from buyers.
Jeff Masich, REALTOR and Associate Broker will list your Scottsdale home to get the highest price
Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments about how to sell your home for the highest price and put the most money in your pocket. I would be pleased to help sellers in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills and Northeast Phoenix. Or, a Realtor from my office can help you anywhere in Arizona. For more information Selling my home in Scottsdale
Maybe you are thinking of selling in Scottsdale and buying another home in Scottsdale or another part of Arizona.
Buy a home in Scottsdale Arizona