1. Thought... the act or process of thinking... is one of the greatest powers you possess and, like almost all powers, it can be used positively or negatively.
2. Should a negative thought arise replace it immediately with a positive one.
3. Look around you in appreciation, find beauty and joy, and invite them to be permanent guests in your home.
4. As you begin to understand that God is lovingly in charge of your life, you may also understand that there is really nothing to fear.
5. You can always go forth without fear in the direction of success, harmony, health, prosperity, and usefulness.
6. "Humility leads to pray as well as progress and brings you in tune with infinite."
John M. Templeton
7. "Every year of my life I grow more convinced that it is wisest and best to fix our attention on the beautiful and the good and dwell as little as possible on the evil and the false."
8. "The love of thy neighbor hath its bounds in each man's love of himself."
9. Love thy neighbor as thyself.
10. "Just remember the world is not a playground but a schoolroom. Life is not a holiday but an education. One eternal lesson for us all: to teach us how better we should love."
I am addicted to quotes...hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
I love searching for them and then putting them together for my Morning Message. If I had to pick a favorite today I'd pick #10, however, I do love them all.
May you make this a Happy New Day
Click here to check out LongIslandCashHomeBuyer if you or anyone you know wants to sell a house quickly in as in condition for all cash.