Wow, what if I told you how to tap into the secrets of top producing real estate agents on how to successfully market open houses to both sell houses and grow your own business? How much would you willingly offer to pay for this info? No one's asking $199.95, not $99.95, not even $9.95. Today, Mr. Obst is giving it to you for free-just read, learn and grow!
Assembling The Collective Wisdom From ActiveRain Members
ActiveRain contains a wealth of shared practical knowledge on real estate, mortgage lending, staging, marketing, social media, and much more. Members invest their time to write posts, ask questions, respond to comments, and comment on the posts and questions of others.
A short time later, the post or question drops off the roll as fresh posts and questions replace them. The insight and wisdom on the subject gets buried and difficult to easily find again. The time and effort invested and hard-earned knowledge freely shared gets "lost" in the sheer volume of content.
The Collective ActiveRain Wisdom About Open Houses
An index or content library doesn't exist on ActiveRain yet. To breathe new life into older quality posts and questions, I've started by assembling an assortment of posts and questions covering open houses. The content is separated into two categories - posts and questions. Titles are in alphabetical order with links to the post. The author is mentioned with a link to his or her profile page.
ActiveRain Blog Posts About Open Houses
- 4 Key Tips to Running an Exceptional Open House by Shaun Nilsson
- 5 Keys to a Successful Open House by Erika Rae Albert
- 10 Blunders That Could Ruin Your Open House by Zurple Marketing Team
- 11 Open House Tips! by Teri Barton
- 16 Razzle Dazzle Open House Ideas! by Wayne and Jean Marie Zuhl
- Big Risks With Open Houses by Donald Payne
- Do You Have Snacks or Food at Your Open Houses? by Karen Johnson
- How NOT to Do an Open House by Nadine Larder
- How to Make Your Open House Stand Out by Luke Acree
- Is an Open House a Good Idea? by Sally Lawrence
- Market Your Open House Events Like You Mean It | Visitors Will Come by Barbara Todaro
- Not Enough Buyers Attending Your Open House? Try These Tips by Melissa Zavala
- Open Houses Are Not Only For REALTORS by George Souto
- Open House Question - Is It Right? by Wayne and Jean Marie Zuhl
- Open House Questions - Let the Buyer's Agent Lead The Way by Anna Banana Kruchten
- Open House Reminders by Joel Jadofsky
- Planning is Key to a Successful Open House by Gloria Valvasori
- When Cousin IT Visits an Open House by Wanda Kubat-Nerdin
- Why Going to Open Houses Can be a Good Idea by Sharlene Hensrud
ActiveRain Questions About Open Houses
- Do you ever host open houses on weekdays? by Peter Mohylsky
- Do you have other agents host an open house for your listings? by Gita Bantwal
- Do you let other real estate agents hold open houses on your listings? by Evelyn Johnston
- Do you think that Mother's Day is a good day to have an open house? by Charles Ross & Associates
- Do you think there are any circumstances under which an open house can be productive? by Mike Rock
- Does anyone ever do an open house in a gated community and, if so, how? by Brynne Monge Edwards
- How do other agents feel about having a lender sit with them at an open house? by Mike Tizzano
- How do you advertise open houses? by Kevin Flinn
- How many open house signs do you own? And how many open house signs do you usually use during your open house? by Inna Ivchenko
- How soon after an open house do you follow up with the people who came through? by Lise Howe
- If the seller wants to hold their own open house, do you allow it? by Debbie Reynolds
- If you hold an open house on a rainy day, do the attendees seem to be more serious? by Paul S. Henderson
- Open house ideas to sell a house fast? by Audrey Sokurec
- What's your ratio of open house sign-ups per total guests at each open house? by Shannon Ensor
- What are the best sites to post open house information to get traffic? by Matt Berman
- When you do an open house with food, what have you found to be the best type of food to serve? by Renee Paray
- Will you be holding an open house on Super Bowl Sunday? by Paul S. Henderson
Share A Quality Post Or Question About Open Houses
Know of an AR post or question about open houses that your fellow members could learn from? Share the link in your comment so that others can benefit from that post's content and comments. This post is intended to be an index and ongoing reference tool for those members interested in the topic of open houses.
Write Your Own "Collective Wisdom From ActiveRain Members" Post
There are many topics that ActiveRain members have written and asked about over the years. Consider writing your own post on a subject using a format similar to this one. Share your post in the AR Group named The Collective Wisdom From ActiveRain Members so that others can read and return to a growing index of topics of interest to current and new members. As you come across additional content, edit your post to add the links and authors. Together we can add value and knowledge to the ActiveRain platform.
Ask An Ambassador Group
The Ask An Ambassador group is an excellent place to visit periodically to read and review the practical wisdom of experienced ActiveRain members willing to share their insights with others. The posts cover a wide range of topics and are from volunteer AR Ambassadors who "have agreed to aid AR members in finding answers to questions to make their AR experience worthwhile and enjoyable."
Rick Obst is an Arizona native who moved to Eugene, Oregon in 2005 and fell in love with the verdant Pacific Northwest. He enjoys photography and discovering the many people, places, and events that make this part of the world so special.
To learn more about Eugene, Lane County, and western Oregon, visit 365 and More Things to do in Lane County, Oregon on Facebook. You'll see hundreds of pictures and links to discover the beauty and attractions of this special area.