Your home is probably the biggest asset you own. This is why you should hire a professional to guide you through all your real estate transactions. My goal is to help 24 to 28 families each year either buy or sell a home. I am NOT interested in Selling 100 or 200 homes a year because I would not be able to give each family the time, attention and energy they deserve.......
- Historically, the choice between renting or buying a home has been a tough decision.
- Looking at the percentage of income needed to rent a median-priced home today (28.8%) vs. the percentage needed to buy a median-priced home (17.1%), the choice becomes obvious.
- Every market is different. Before you renew your lease again, find out if you can put your housing costs to work by buying this year!
US house prices are going to rise at twice the speed of inflation and pay: Reuters poll
- An acute shortage of affordable homes in the U.S. will continue over the coming year, according to a majority of property market analysts polled by Reuters.
- The shortage is driving prices up faster than inflation and wage growth.
- Annual average earnings growth has remained below 3 percent even as house price rises have averaged more than 5 percent over the last few years.