Debe Maxwell, CRS is hosting a June 2018 ActiveRain Challenge - "Spring Cleaning" and we all need to make time to participate.
Who doesn't need to refresh our past posts to make them more relevant and appealing? If you're just starting to blog than this exercise could be very helpful in getting you off dead center!
I've taken the time to to refresh 10 older blog posts but can see this is a process I need to continue! I picked posts from 2011 and 2012 and worked on the following:
- Changed titles
- Added links and or updated links
- Added photos at the top of my posts
- Added one or more photos to the post or repositioned some of the photos or clip art
- Corrected some spelling
- Re-worked wording and made sure font size was increased to 14 point
- Removed multi-colored fonts to appear more professional
Here are my 10 blog updates:
Revisiting my older posts was an eyeopener and I have many more to correct that are in disrepair! It's important to make a good impression on our readers therefore remodeling our past posts is an important task to tackle and I will make sure I devote time each month to work on this undertaking.
Thanks for the challenge and as time permits I'll be reworking other past posts!
Success comes when opportunity meets preparation....Zig Ziglar