This is always a tough question to answer:
We hear this question a lot when we meet with a seller.
There are so many different things to consider.
The Fort Wayne real estate market has been crazy the last few years with homes flying off the shelves because of low inventory, but we've also seen homes sit for quite a while for a variety of reasons.
1. Price. Even though prices have been on the rise here, sometimes we still see homes that are overpriced. That means it could take longer if the sellers aren't realistic.
2. Condition of the home. If your home needs repairs (new windows, flooring, scraping paint to name a few) it's going to limit the types of loans that a lender will allow.
3. Location. Of course we've all heard LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION many times. It's true and we always recommend any buyer do their homework on the area as we can't say "Oh, this is a bad area."
Which homes sell quickly?
1. Homes that are staged well and presented in a truthful and accurate way. Professional photography, a good description and a straight forward display.
2. Homes that are priced accurately. We've sold many homes this year within days because of the coordination between us and our sellers and being on the same page.
If you're considering selling your home, give us a call at (260) 704-0843 and let us come out and show you how we can sell your Fort Wayne home quickly.
Thanks for reading!
Amanda Christiansen is an award winning Realtor with Christiansen Group Realty.
Jared Christiansen is a business partner and in charge of marketing and taking care of things behind the scene.
Enough about us...
Tell us what you want your real estate experience to be, and we will do it YOUR way.
Buying a home in Fort Wayne? Tell us your wants and needs. Let us know how you envision your family living. Tell us what's important to YOU, and we'll find the community and home that fits.
Selling your home in Fort Wayne? Our job is to make you the most money possible in the shortest amount of time. We offer our sellers professional staging, professional photography, and more internet marketing than most.
We are committed to giving you everything we have to offer. We are both full time agents and will work around your schedule. Do nights and weekends work better for you? NO PROBLEM. We are here to help YOU at YOUR convenience.
Amanda can be reached at 260-704-0843, and Jared can be reached at 260-704-0842, or you can email us at JaredChristiansen@gmail.com, or Amanda427@gmail.com.