Trivia question answers for Saturday June 9, 2018
1. What is the largest animal to ever live? The blue whale
2. Which country has the longest coastline? Canada
3. What is the dog breed "Borzoi" sometimes called? Russian wolfhound
4. What US state was "Steak 'n Shake" founded in? Illinois
Trivia questions for Sunday June 10, 2018
1. During which American period did stock car racing gain most of its popularity?
2. When gathered in a group, which bird species are called a :murder"?
3. What is the latin word for the liquid produced by the Ficus Elastica?
4. What city was Wild Bill Hickok killed in?
Enjoy your day!