When selling and preparing your home for sale, don't overlook the importance of your exteriors "first impression"
Curb appeal is more than just what it looks like from the street, ( mown grass, landscaping neat and tidy)
Here are 5 things to include in your curb appeal check list.
1. HOUSE NUMBER- Is it visible from the road? Do the numbers need painted,replaced or updated?
( What about the # on the mailbox if applicable?)
2. DOOR(s)- Does the front door need a coat of paint?
Is the hardware functional? ( Door knockers- doorbell- knobs and deadbolts? Do they match?)
*** Nothing spoils the moment more than trying to enter a home when the keys don't work.
If there is a storm door, do windows need cleaned, screens replaced?
3. LIGHTING- Are ALL exterior lights working? Replace with fresh bulbs * no pigtail bulbs
4. STEPS/WALKWAY/SIDEWALK/DRIVEWAY- Pressure wash...The before and after will surprise you~
5. DOORMAT and PLANTER - This needs to be FRESH and inviting... -
This is the ACCESSORIES to complete the outfit!
Remember , you only get one chance on a first impression ,, Make it count!