Assembling The Collective Wisdom From ActiveRain Members
ActiveRain contains a wealth of shared practical knowledge on real estate, mortgage lending, staging, marketing, social media, and much more. Members invest their time to write posts, ask questions, respond to comments, and comment on the posts and questions of others.
A short time later, the post or question drops off the roll as fresh posts and questions replace them. The insight and wisdom on the subject gets buried and difficult to easily find again. The time and effort invested and hard-earned knowledge freely shared gets "lost" in the sheer volume of content.
The Collective ActiveRain Wisdom About Listing Presentations
An index or content library doesn't exist on ActiveRain yet. To breathe new life into older quality posts and questions, I've assembled an assortment of posts and questions covering listing presentations. The content is separated into two categories - posts and questions. Titles are in alphabetical order with links to the post. The author is mentioned with a link to his or her profile page.
ActiveRain Blog Posts About Listing Presentations
- 6 Tools That'll Help You Land Your Next Listing Presentation by Zurple Marketing Team
- 7 Must-Have's for Listing Presentations by Denise Lones
- 12 Tips From The "World's Greatest Listing Presentation" by Cathy Glass
- 15 Mistakes to Avoid When Giving a Listing Presentation by Zurple Marketing Team
- Anatomy of an Amazing Listing Presentation by Bryan Robertson
- Anxiety Prior to a Listing Presentation | Waiting in the Wings by Barbara Todaro
- Are You Presenting When You Should be Having a Consultation? by Jeff Dowler
- Do You Love Your Listing Presentation? by Alyson Engelbrecht
- How I Stand Out At A Listing Presentation (Contest) by REALTOR.com
- Listing Presentation Checklist - Covering the Basics by Kathy Smiley
- Listing Presentation Envy by Beth Bastian
- Listing Presentation Tips by Mitchell J. Hall
- My Real Estate Buyer Presentation by Lisa Hill
- Nail Real Estate Listing Presentations Like Listing Legend Russell Shaw by Pat Hiban
- The 3 Questions Your Listing Presentation Must Answer by Gina McKinley
- The Most Amazing Kick Butt Listing Presentation Contest! by Andrea Swiedler
- What Should A Seller Expect At A Listing Presentation by Tony and Suzanne Marriott
- Your Real Estate Listing Presentation Should Contain ...? by Gabrielle Jeans
ActiveRain Questions About Listing Presentations
- Can a listing agent during presentation say what commissions have been paid to a buyer's agent? by Evelyn Johnston
- Do you have a pre-listing presentation ... and a Listing Presentation? If both, how do they differ? by Tony and Suzanne Marriott
- Do you use a listing presentation? I do not use one ... by Jeff Gould
- Do you use an iPad / laptop presentation or a paper presentation? by Frank Rubl
- Is any part of your listing presentation on a tablet or laptop? by Debbie Reynolds
- What do you include in your listing presentation to the seller? by Russ Ravary
- What is the basis of your listing presentation? by Noah Seidenberg
- What value (0-9) would you place on the elements of Authority and Surprise? by Annette Lawrence
Share A Quality Post Or Question About Listing Presentations
Know of an AR post or question about open houses that your fellow members could learn from? Share the link in your comment so that others can benefit from that post's content and comments. This post is intended to be an index and ongoing reference tool for those members interested in the topic of open houses.
Write Your Own "Collective Wisdom From ActiveRain Members" Post
There are many topics that ActiveRain members have written and asked about over the years. Consider writing your own post on a subject using a format similar to this one. Share your post in the AR Group named The Collective Wisdom From ActiveRain Members so that others can read and return to a growing index of topics of interest to current and new members. As you come across additional content, edit your post to add the links and authors. Together we can add value and knowledge to the ActiveRain platform.
Ask An Ambassador Group
The Ask An Ambassador group is an excellent place to visit periodically to read and review the practical wisdom of experienced ActiveRain members willing to share their insights with others. The posts cover a wide range of topics and are from volunteer AR Ambassadors who "have agreed to aid AR members in finding answers to questions to make their AR experience worthwhile and enjoyable."