Waterfront Homes For Sale In Alexandria La
Searching for waterfront homes in Alexandria La? Need to get away from it all, but still be close to the action? If so, 273 Miller Road should be on your must tour list. Let's take a moment to discover what this large waterfront home has to offer.
Why 273 Miller Road
- Open floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Over three acre lot means privacy, but yet not an overwhelming amount of grounds upkeep.
- Gas appliances means hot meals and warm showers even after severe weather
- Waterfront living on Cotile Lake. Why purchase fish fillets when you can catch your dinner?
- Large 30x30 shop perfect for projects or toys
- High speed Internet (AT&T) available
- Great mix for hardwood trees on the lot make for a peaceful surrounding
- Easy access to all the popular restaurants and shopping in West Alexandria
- Minutes from Alexandria International Airport
Advice For Waterfront Home Shopping In Alexandria La
- Pay attention to flood zoning so that you can make an informed decision. Not all waterfront homes are in a high risk zone.
- Determine how much (and what activities) you will use the water for.
- Check to make sure the waterway will support your toys. Not all lakes in Louisiana will support a large boat.
- Decide how secluded you wish to be. The great outdoors are, well great until you need diapers at 9pm. The good news is that Central Louisiana boasts a wide range of waterfront property. We have a little something for everyone!
- Understand your boat launch needs. Being "close" to the water is irrelevant if the nearest launch ramp is thirty minutes away.
Ready to take the next step? Call Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 for your private tour of 273 Miller Road. Want to see how this property compares to the local competition? Go to Alexandria La Real Estate to explore ALL the homes for sale in Central Louisiana.
A Closer Look At The Greater Alexandria Louisiana Real Estate Market