636 96th Ave, Naples, FL 34108 - Naples Park . . . . . Offered at $545,000
EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IN AN INVESTMENT OR 2ND HOME IN NAPLES! 3 bedroom 2 bath, southern exposure, heated salt-water pool surrounded by tropical landscaping, garage, and on the nicest looking block in Naples Park surrounded by new construction and beautifully landscaped yards! Pet friendly too.
The community of Naples Park enjoys an exceptional location to beach (walk or ride your cruiser bike to Vanderbilt Beach or Delnor Wiggins State Park), 2 marinas, bay front and beach front restaurants, public tennis courts, library, and Mercato (restaurants, cafes, boutiques, theater, night life, Whole foods and much more). . . Your perfect home in Paradise
F E AT U R E S:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, large heated pool, 2 car garage
- Desired southern exposure
- High ceilings
- Large pool and spacious patio
- Bright and spacious master suite with large walk-in closet and sliders to covered lanai
- Fully fenced
- 1640 sq ft of living space A/C and 1825 sq ft total
- Spacious and organized laundry room (inside home - not in garage)
- Conveys Turnkey furnished
- Great Schools: Naples Park Elementary, Pine Ridge Middle School and Barron Collier High School
For More Informtion or to schedule a private showing of this beautiful home call Ellie @ 239-776-5077 or Tim @ 239-272-4848
As committed real estate professionals, our job is to ensure that you find the perfect home for your needs. Whether you’re looking for that big backyard, modern high rise beachfront condo or a cozy cottage, we can help you find it.
Thinking of Selling your home in Naples? Allow us a short time for meeting in person to present our marketing plan to sell your home. Our diligent marketing efforts, contacts, associations with local builders/renovators and our internet presence will give you the best exposure to realize your maximum profit. FREE Home Valuation.