Overall, the number of Naples Properties Sold during the week of April 16th was 356 properties. This is up significantly compared to the previous week when 299 homes sold. Similar to last week, North Naples had the most real estate transactions. And, East Naples had the second most homes sold. Once again, the City of Naples came in third. Ultimately, North Naples ended the week with 84 properties sold up from 65 during the prior week. And East Naples had 78 homes sold, compared to 61 the previous week. Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 48 properties sold versus 45 the week of the April 9th.
Additionally, of the 84 real estate sales in North Naples, 49 percent were condos, 9.5 percent were vacant lots and 41.5 percent were single family homes. Also, in East Naples, of the 78 transactions closed, 59 percent were condos and 33 percent were single family homes. So, the other properties sold were vacant lots and mobile homes. Finally, of the 48 transactions closed, 58 percent were condos and 40 percent were single family homes. Similar to East Naples, the remaining lots sold were vacant lots.
In summary, the number of Naples Properties Sold the week of April 16th shows 160 condos, 140 single family homes 49 vacant lots and 7 mobile homes closed in Collier County.
Naples Properties Sold Week of April 9th through April 15th by zip code
City of Naples
- 34102 – 15 properties sold (8 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34103 – 15 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 2 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34105 – 18 properties sold (9 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34109 – 22 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34110 – 30 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34119 – 32 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34104 –22 properties sold (7 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34112 – 26 properties sold (3 mobile homes, 2 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34113 – 30 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 13 single family homes and 16 condos)
Ave Maria & Immokalee
- 34142 – 10 properties sold (7 vacant lots, 2 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (1 single family home and 2 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 23 properties sold (4 mobile homes, 6 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34116 – 5 properties sold (5 single family homes)
- 34117 – 15 properties sold (4 vacant lots and 11 single family homes)
- 34108 – 26 properties sold (6 single family homes and 20 condos)
- 34120 – 32 properties sold (18 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34140 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34145 – 31 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 16 single family homes and 13 condos)
More Articles About Naples Area Real Estate:
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your dream home or condo, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
June 14th, 2018 Posted by Matt