What's been selling this year in the Upcountry region of Kula? Let's include Kula, Keokea and Ulupalakua in this vacant land real estate market report.
Sold in Kula Maui since Jan 1 2018:
- 23 sold listings priced from $100,000 to $1,445,000
- average sale price was $592,045 and median sale price was $545,000
- total dollar volume was $13,617,050
- only 2 sales used a conventional mortgage, most were for cash, and 5 involved seller financing
- nothing was bank owned or short sale
- Days on Market ranged from 0 to 582, with an average of 262 and median of 230
- 2 parcels were in different Condominium Property Regimes (CPR)
- land size ranged from .25 acre to 19 acres - 7 were less than an acre, 14 had between 1.6 to 6.2 acres
- 2 properties were large, with between 15-19 acres
- lowest sold price: .56 acres was sold in conjunction with a residential listing which sold for $1,300,000
- highest sold price: 15 acres in the gated Kula I'o subdivision with private water meters
- median sold price: 3.6 acres on Omaopio Road with a county water meter - $545,000
Driving on the Haleakala Highway in Kula Maui
What's for sale now in Kula Maui? 65 total active and pending listings priced from $298,000 to $13,000,000. Let's break this down into the actives and the pendings...
Active Kula Maui listings:
- 52 listings priced from $298,000 to $8,250,000
- average list price is $967,933 and median list price is $804,450
- lot size: 7 are under 1 acre; 35 are between 2 and 7 acres; 4 are 7 to 12 acres; 4 are 15-16 acres; 1 is about 25 acres; 1 is 464 acres
- 2 parcels are CPR lots
- DOM ranges from 18 to 790 with an average of 418 days and median of 480 days
- lowest price is at Lot 133 Kalama Park Rd - 2.86 acres with no utilities, so it's off the grid
- highest price is the 464 acres below the Kula Highway in the Omaopio area
- search the Maui MLS here for Kula homes for sale
Views of West Maui from the Kula Highway
Pending Kula Maui listings:
- 13 listings priced from $510,000 to $13,000,000
- average list price is $1,955,476 and median list price is $900,000
- lot size: 7 parcels are 2 to 5 acres; 4 parcels are 15 to 18 acres; 1 is 25.7 acres; 1 is 3,285 acres!
- DOM ranges from 105 days to over 4.5 years
- lowest price is a 2 acre lot in a new subdivision in Kula, Laumania Subdivision at Keokea
- highest price is the former Erewhon Ranch with over 3,200 acres and mostly cattle pasture land
With so many great vacant land listings to choose from in Kula, now is a really good time to be buying. How can I help you to secure that property you've always wanted?
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That's what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635