My dearest rainers,
It's been a minute. Growing a business is time-consuming! But I still make time to read and follow a handful of real estate blogs. Here are MY favorite blogs (without links...if you want those you'll have to go to my MAIN blog @inboundREM.)
- Zillow Porch Light. Great for following how rich people buy real estate.
- The Geek Estate Blog - Run by a former Zillow employee it's one of my favorites for out of the box real estate insight.
- Bigger Pockets - Essential if your a real estate investor
- Active Rain - We're here! But I like it for the insight you get directly from actual real estate professionals.
- ReTipster - The Mcdonalds of real estate blogs. Somewhat bland but everyone goes there and you like the frys.
- Placester - The websites arn't great but the marketing academy with tons of free content is the best resource in the industry for new real estate agents or experienced professionals looking to pick up one more new trick.
- Inboundrem - You won't find better analysis and reviews anywhere in the real estate industry. (It's my blog)
- Housing Wire - Great place for real estate trends and statistics.
- Easy Agent Pro - Another good stop for real estate beginners. Creative marketing idea's abound.
- Fits Small Business - While they heavily promote Zillow they are a decent resource for service information and real estate product reviews.
I also did a 20 minute video talking about my experience with these blogs. How I use them and what I get from reading them. To see THAT you'll need to follow the link below to the blog post.
** 2020 Update. I have developed a business relationship with a writer that has been consistently outputting exceptional content in almost every category he tackles. He is rapidly propelling his career and currently managing a blog relating to real estate investing. I'm listing here in honorable mentions until I have time to redo a blog post for 2020 :-)
If you're on the investment side of real estate I think you'll find this blog worthy of a read.