LawnStarter recently produced a study on housing recovery in the Memphis, TN area.
- The median home value in Memphis, TN-MS-AR has reached $121k - 89% of the area's pre-recession peak of $136k.
- In terms of recovery, the region is ahead of the US and behind Tennessee. Home values in these regions have reached 86% and 102% of peak values, respectively.
- Memphis ranks #40 among top 100 metro areas in the country in terms of recovery, and #194 across all metros.
- Of metro areas in Tennessee, Memphis ranks #19 in terms of recovery.
Most Resilient Cities in the Memphis, TN-MS-AR Metro Area
- Hickory Withe
Most Resilient Metros in TN
- Lewisburg, TN
- Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Franklin, TN
- Shelbyville, TN
- McMinnville, TN
- Newport, TN
- Clarksville, TN-KY
- Cleveland, TN
- Cookeville, TN
- Tullahoma-Manchester, TN
- Knoxville, TN