Home Buyer Guide For Summer 2018
Today is the first day of summer! And with the official arrival of summer, our Summer 2018 Buyer Guide of Things to Consider When Buying A Home has also arrived.
Are you thinking about buying a home in the Charlotte, NC metro area this summer? Before you begin to shop in earnest, check out our Summer 2018 Buyer Guide of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home."
The Summer 2018 Buyer Guide of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home" will provide great information on 22 timely topics home buyers should consider before buying their home, which include the following:
- 4 reasons to buy a home this summer and not wait.
- Buying remains cheaper than renting in most of the nation.
- Why you need to consider cost, not just price when you buy a home.
- 2 myths that might be holding you back from buying.
- 5 reasons homeownership makes "cents."
- Why pre-approval should be your first step.
- Mortgage rates are rising... will home prices follow?
- Starting to look for a home -- first decide what you want versus what you need.
- Ready to make an offer? 4 tips for success.
- Have you put aside enough money for closing costs?...
... and more.
Contact Carolinas Realty Partners if we can answer any questions you might have about the Charlotte metro housing market or about what shopping for your new home might entail.
Need to sell your Charlotte area home this summer before buying a new home? Check out our Summer 2018 Home Seller Guide to "Things To Consider Before Selling Your House."
If you are considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area this summer, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to prove to you that: