Another golf course home SOLD at SunRiver St. George 84790
4515 S Figbird Drive, St George, UT 84790
An all-inclusive golf course community in St. George, Utah was most desired on the home buyer's wish list. This newly constructed home is located at SunRiver St. George, an active 55+ community. An offer was made, negotiated, accepted and closed. Sellers have moved in and are ecstatic!
SunRiver Golf Course boasts pristine greens plus rolling fairways in an 18-hole golf course setting. The grounds are also meticulously maintained. Homes start in the low $200s and those in good condition and priced to sell go quickly, especially when located on the golf course.
SunRiver Golf Course Community located off Highway I-15 at Exit 2-Southern Parkway. The only one of its caliber in southern Utah. At least one of the homeowners within the household must be 55 years of age or older. Small dogs and cats are welcomed pets (See CC&R guidelines).
HOA dues (approximately $150 per month) include:
- Amenities include: 18-hole golf course that is open to the public
- State-of-the-art clubhouse facility that boasts pools, exercise rooms, a huge library, computer room offering classes, information boards and an incredible ballroom that is used for special occasions.
- SunRiver also offers leisure activities geared to social interaction and also physical fitness such as water aerobics, pickle ball, weight training, and tai chi. Pickle ball courts, winding walkways, swimming, lawn bowling, horseshoes, biking, and walking designed for an active lifestyle.
- The Huntsman World Senior Games uses the clubhouse facilities for the competitors.
- Hank's Riverwalk Grill offers American, Southwestern and vegetarian dishes with a creative flair. They are open for breakfast through dinner. Call (435) 773-4111 or visit the website at http://hanksriverwalkgrill.com for more information.
- Rehabilitation services are also offered through Mountain Land Physical Therapy at SunRiver and located at 1494 SunRiver Parkway, Suite 100 as well as other medical services within the building.
- Worship facilities are on-site as well and lends to an all inclusive feeling of the community.
- Assisted living - The Retreat at SunRiver is now available as well within SunRiver.
MINI SUN RIVER MARKET REPORT - May 2018 Stats
- There are currently 43 homes listed for sale from $249,900.00 up to $869,000.00 in SunRiver Community. Living space starting from 1,321 square feet and going up to 2,855 square feet. 72 homes have SOLD in the last 6 months, compared to 97 the same time last year. 33 homes are under contract.
This was another referral from a trusted source and they do have a friend thinking of moving to the area. Glad to help those who place their trust in me to realize their home dreams. Happy clients mean business!
Happy sales all!
Buying or selling a home in southern Utah? Call me at 435.632.9374 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to help because Wanda Can!
A portion of every successful real estate transaction goes to Bed 'n' Biscuits to help fund Switchpoint, a local homeless shelter.