Overall, Naples Florida Real Estate Sales for the week of April 30th shows there were 411 Naples Properties Sold. This is similar to the previous week when 419 homes sold. Similar to last week, North Naples had the most real estate transactions. And, East Naples had the second most homes sold. Also, the City of Naples rounded out the week with the third most real estate transactions. Ultimately, North Naples ended the week with 97 properties sold down from 104 during the prior week. And East Naples had 90 homes sold, compared to 78 the previous week. Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 54 properties sold versus 61 the week of the April 23rd.
Additionally, of the 97 real estate sales in North Naples, 52 percent were condos, 41 percent were single family homes and 7 percent were vacant lots. Also, in East Naples, of the 90 transactions closed, 58 percent were condos, 11 percent were vacant lots and 30 percent were single family homes. So, the remaining properties sold were mobile homes. Finally, of the 54 transactions closed in the city of Naples, 69 percent were condos and 28 percent were single family homes. Finally, the remaining lots sold were vacant lots.
In Summary, the number of Naples Properties Sold during the week of April 30th shows 189 condos, 151 single family homes 68 vacant lots and 3 mobile homes closed in Collier County.
Naples Florida Real Estate Sales for the Week of April 30th by zip code
City of Naples
- 34102 – 13 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34103 – 25 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34105 – 16 properties sold (5 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34109 – 27 properties sold (9 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34110 – 29 properties sold (13 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34119 – 41 properties sold (7 vacant lots, 18 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34104 –27 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34112 – 31 properties sold (1 mobile home, 1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 23 condos)
- 34113 – 32 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 16 condos)
Ave Maria & Immokalee
- 34142 – 15 properties sold (8 vacant lots and 7 single family homes)
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 1 single family home)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 29 properties sold (1 mobile home, 7 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34116 – 12 properties sold (9 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34117 – 8 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 5 single family homes)
- 34108 – 22 properties sold (9 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34120 – 49 properties sold (26 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34140 – 1 property sold (1 mobile home)
- 34145 – 31 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 19 condos)
More Articles About Naples Area Real Estate:
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Luxury dream home or condo, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
June 24th, 2018 Posted by Matt