Trivia question answers for Monday June 25, 2018
1. In the world of music how is "Harry Lillis" better known? Bing Crosby
2. What food item literally means "twice cooked"? Biscuit
3. Which automaker opened the first foreign plant in the US? Volkswagen
4. The ghost pepper is cultivated in what country? Bangladesh
Trivia questions for Wednesday June 27, 2018
1. What flavor is Grand Mariner?
2. What do you need to send a semaphore message?
3. What type of fruit is a winter banana?
4. What items of equipment are made by a fletcher?
Enjoy your day!