- Topic summary - Pick The Niche That Will Get You Rich!
- Premise: You get to keep all of your present skills, education and experience, but you have to start your real estate business completely over today. You have no database, no leads, no prior sales; it's ground zero, day one!
- The Nuts & Bolts - Entries will be judged on what was chosen for your niche, how your niche will be marketed and branded. You must explain what lead you to this choice, the "back story.” Was it a personal reason, a passion? Did education lead to your new niche? Experience? What special skills do you possess for this niche? Is there another reason or explanation that you can share about your niche choice?
- Choose One Niche Only i.e. one client type, or one property type, or one location type, or one specialty service type to build your niche business on.
1,000 points for each entry
5,000 points for the best entry
2,500 points for the second-place entry
1,500 points for the third-place entry
- Learning Opportunity: Readers will learn what it takes to pursue this niche, how to market it and create a brand while getting to know the author better through the back story. They will also learn the power of focus vs. multi-tasking.
- 250 word minimum.
- Two graphic minimum, use a photo and logo (create your logo if one doesn't exist) that best represents your niche.