Robert Newman shared a great list of industry blogs to be aware of.
Robert was a a great guest on my former Podcast: The Mail-Right Real Estate Agent Show Episode 134 and then took over my co-host seat on that Podcast, after I amicably left in April of this year to launch my new Podcast: Postcards From Success. Robert is very dialed into the tech and SEO world and I recommend you follow his blog.
inboundrem) My dearest rainers,
It's been a minute. Growing a business is time-consuming! But I still make time to read and follow a handful of real estate blogs. Here are MY favorite blogs (without links...if you want those you'll have to go to my MAIN blog @inboundREM.
- Zillow Porch Light. Great for following how rich people buy real estate.
- The Geek Estate Blog - Run by a former Zillow employee it's one of my favorites for out of the box real estate insight.
- Bigger Pockets - Essential if your a real estate investor
- Active Rain - We're here! But I like it for the insight you get directly from actual real estate professionals.
- ReTipster - The Mcdonalds of real estate blogs. Somewhat bland but everyone goes there and you like the frys.
- Placester - The websites arn't great but the marketing academy with tons of free content is the best resource in the industry for new real estate agents or experienced professionals looking to pick up one more new trick.
- Inboundrem - You won't find better analysis and reviews anywhere in the real estate industry. (It's my blog)
- Housing Wire - Great place for real estate trends and statistics.
- Easy Agent Pro - Another good stop for real estate beginners. Creative marketing idea's abound.
- Fits Small Business - While they heavily promote Zillow they are a decent resource for service information and real estate product reviews.
I also did a 20 minute video talking about my experience with these blogs. How I use them and what I get from reading them. To see THAT you'll need to follow the link below to the blog post.