Monday Morning Motivator . . .

Home Inspector with Complete Home Inspections, Inc. TN Lic#050

Monday Morning Motivator

Good Morning

"A thoughtful mind, when it sees a Nation's flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself; and whatever may be its symbols, its insignia, he reads chiefly in the flag the Government, the principles, the truths, the history which belongs to the Nation that sets it forth."

— Henry Ward Beecher

This motivational moment has been brought to you as a courtesy of Complete Home Inspections, Inc.

Complete Home Inspections, Inc. | Brentwood, TN 37027

Wishing all my friends here in the Active Rain community a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend.

Michael and the staff of Complete Home Inspections, Inc.

To do a common thing uncommonly well brings success.

    Give us 5% of your trust . . . We’ll earn the other 95%.

Posted by

Complete Home Inspections, Brentwood TN 615.661.0297


This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
The Lounge at Active Rain
Almost Anything Goes
Active Rain Block Party
Nothing but the Positive

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Ricardo Bueno
Diverse Solutions - Los Angeles, CA

Michael: have a great day yourself! (Love the tagline by the way).

May 25, 2008 10:24 PM #1
Chip Jefferson
Advanced Building LLC - Lexington, SC

Ok now im Motivated...Not. I am not doing anything today but lay by the pool and go out on the boat. I need some sun!

May 25, 2008 10:52 PM #2
Charles McDonald
Charlottesville Real Estate Solutions - Charlottesville, VA
REALTOR®, Blogger, Principal Broker®, Owner

very nice post and I hope that you and yours have a grand Memorial Day!


May 25, 2008 11:37 PM #3
Harold "Hal" Place
A1 Connection Realty, Inc. - Sun City Center, FL

Morning Michael,

Motivated today, I am not! Just going to coast for a change, hope you do too. Enjoy the day.

May 25, 2008 11:44 PM #4
Stanton Homes
Stanton Homes - New Home Builder, with thousands of floor plans and almost unlimited customization available! - Raleigh, NC
Design/Build Custom Home Builder in North Carolina

Michael - great quote.

May 25, 2008 11:57 PM #5
Associate Broker Falmouth MA Cape Cod Heath Coker & - Falmouth, MA
Heath Coker Robert Paul Properties Falmouth MA

These are the thoughts I have often had when I see the flag, especially on a beautiful day!  It was captured in words very eloquently!  Thanx.

May 25, 2008 11:58 PM #6
Rob Muller
ReMax Town & Country - Canton, GA
Cherokee County Real Estate

Nice post- there is something about the flag! Have a nice Memorial Day.

May 26, 2008 12:04 AM #7
Larry Brewer - Benchmark Realty llc
Benchmark Realty LLc - Nashville, TN

Michael - Hope you are taking it easy today. I actually took it easy yesterday, and have decided to do a little work today. I'll see you later in the week.

May 26, 2008 12:27 AM #8
Susie Blackmon
Ocala, FL
Ocala, Horses, Western Wear, Horse Farms, Marketing

Enjoyed the quote.  Hope you have a great day today, and eat some good 'holiday' food.  Boo and I are hanging out, being thankful. 

May 26, 2008 12:36 AM #9
Gary McAdams
GMAC Schwartz Property Sales - Key West, FL

I'm a day late but great motovator.  I missed reading yesterday.  I was in bed all day thanks to strep throat.  Glad to be back.

May 27, 2008 12:08 PM #10
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


TeamCHI - Complete Home Inspections, Inc.

Home Inspectons - Nashville, TN area - 615.661.029
Ask me a question
Spam prevention

Additional Information