Bend Oregon Real Estate Prices Still Going Up
The June 2018 data is out and the upward trends for Bend OR real estate sales continue. When June 2018 is compared with June 2017, the following can be noted with Bend single family home sales on less than an acre:
- The number of homes for sale are up 1.5% to 607
- The number of homes sold is up 2.4% to 259
- The number of homes pended is up 10.8% to 256
- The months of inventory based on closed sales is down to 2.3
- The days on market is down 1.1% to 89
- The sold/original listing price difference is up 1% to 99%
- The average price per square foot sold is up 6.9% to $249
- The average active price is up .05% to $659,000
- The average sold price is up 8% to $522,000*
For this last figure, we commented last month how the average sold price for a Bend home was just shy of $500,000. We have now topped that figure significantly at $522,000. This is record breaking and remains to be seen how the trend continues.
* Data from Central Oregon Association of Realtors
Original blog can be read at Bend Premier Real Estate's blog.