Trivia question answers for Tuesday July 17, 2018
1. What is the name for what an archer carries his arrows in? Quiver
2. What do you get when you mix Rum, Simple Syrup and Lime juice? Daquiri
3. What do the letters stand for in the name of the electronics company JVC? Japan's Victor Company
4. How deep is each end zone on a CFL football field? 20 yards
Trivia questions for Wednesday July 18, 2018
1. What South African antelope lent its name to a brand of athletic shoe?
2. Who was both the 22nd and 24th president of the United States?
3. What word is used for an adult female sheep?
4. Who portrayed James Bond in the 1965 film "Thunderball"?
Enjoy your day!