New construction patio homes are scattered throughout the Greater Cincinnati area! When I get a chance to combine another trip (showing a home in the area) with a visit to check the latest status on a new patio home community, you can bet I'm going to try to put eyes on the site and get the latest status!
Such was the case last Saturday. I was on the east side of Cincinnati and Pierce Township's Prestwick Place community was nearby. My last visit the community was more concept than reality, but this time things are shaping up!
Prestwick Place doesn't have the amenities yet, so don't look for a pool. What Fischer Homes does have is a model home for the non-patio home section of the community. The streets are paved and a few patio homes are completed on the two streets reserved for patio homes. Some of the lots back to some greenspace, others are wide open.
Prestwick Place is located just east of the I275/Beechmont interchange, a mile down Merwin Ten Mile. That location offers easy access to Eastgate, Beechmont and East Fork Lake.
- Base prices: mid/upper $200s, but expect to realistically finish in the $300s by the time desired options are added.
- Fischer Homes is offering 6 floor plans for these patio homes.
- Floor plans are all a minimum 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage. The smallest floor plan is 1501 sq ft and the largest is 1966. Add a finished basement and you could max out at over 4300 sq feet.
- And of course, all floor plans are based on ranch style single level living.
- Your HOA fees ensure low maintenance living, so no mowing the lawn or shoveling snow!
Interested? We saw a lot of SOLD signs on empty lots, so don't delay.
Ready to act?
Step 1: Contact us at 513-520-5305. We are NOT the builder's rep, we work for you and ONLY you! And you don't get a better deal by going directly to Fischer Homes without an agent.
Step 2: Let's determine if this patio home community is the best fit for your needs.
Step 3: If Prestwick Place is the right home for your future, we'll contact the builder's rep and coordinate your lot hold and any future activities with the builder.
Further questions? Just contact Bill at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com.
We look forward to helping you with your patio home needs!
Liz and Bill aka BLiz