Looking for a way to beat the heat? The lake is great but temperatures in excess of 110F make it difficult to cool off even in the water. Relax in air-conditioned comfort while listening to live music any weekend in August. That's when GraceArts plays host to the Lake Havasu Heat Wave Concert Series 2018.
What: Lake Havasu Heat Wave Concert Series 2018
Where: GraceArts Live Performing Arts Theater (2146 N McCulloch Blvd)
When: Every Friday & Saturday in August through the 25th, 7 pm to 11 pm
Admission: $20 general admission, $55 VIP
Contact: Effin Records (928) 412-1811 or via email
Lake Havasu Heat Wave Concert Series 2018
The Lake Havasu Heat Wave Concert Series 2018 kicks off with a special auction at Schlotzky's on August 3rd. Show up at 7 pm to place your bid on several pieces up for sale. People Who Could Fly, an indie pop band based out of Phoenix performs live at 8 pm. When you show your paid ticket at Schlotzky's on the 3rd, you'll receive 20% off any food and/or drinks you order that night. All other concerts start at 7 pm on their respective nights and take place at GraceArts. Purchase your tickets now by visiting Effin Records' website. A portion of the proceeds benefit local charities.
Lake Havasu Heat Wave Concert Series Schedule
- Friday, August 3rd - People Who Could Fly
- Saturday, August 4th - The Borrowers & Gabe Kubanda
- Friday, August 10th - Nothing on the Moon
- Saturday, August 11th - The Sink or Swim/Headstrum
- Friday, August 17th - Rio Grande Band/The Effect
- Saturday, August 18th - Dreadknot/Sunny Side
- Friday, August 24th - Eddie Joe Clark/Brianna Pain
- Saturday, August 25th - Kevin Jaxon & The Midnight Sun
Featured Lake Havasu City Home
Visit any of my Lake Havasu real estate sites below for more information on the Havasu market:
Originally posted on my Lake Havasu real estate blog here: http://homesforsaleinhavasu.com/2018/07/lake-havasu-heat-wave-concert-series-2018/.