In the sellers' market we've been experiencing for a long while in the Silicon Valley and San Mateo County, potential buyers often feel frustrated.
I'm happy to give you a heads-up on a home that will be on our MLS 2 weeks from today.
- West side of the Alameda de las Pulgas, near Sequoia Hospital
- Easy access to both I-280 and US 101 and CalTrain stations for your commute to the Silicon Valley, San Francisco and points in between
- 5-minute drive to downtown Redwood City; 8 minutes to downtown San Carlos (per Google maps)
- great location for outdoor activities at city parks, Edgewood County Park, Pulgas Ridge Open Space Preserve and more.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths on a neighborhood street of single family homes
- 1600 sq.ft. (per County records) of single level living
- 11,160 sq.ft. (per County records) virtually flat lot
- Fully fenced spacious back yard, ideal for the urban gardener, lover of play space, or perhaps build an accessory dwelling unit for extended family or rental use.
- There had been a swimming pool here once upon a time too; another idea.
If this sounds like a home that might fit you well, the one you've been searching and waiting for, please have your real estate agent contact me for details, or contact me yourself if you don't yet have an agent with whom you're working. I'll put you on the list to be one of the first to see this property.