- Our national economy is outstanding with a record quarter growth GDP of 4%.
- The next quarter is forecasted to be excellent
- No significant increase in the mortgage rate and the rates are excellent
- Availability of mortgage funds is outstanding
- The Arizona economy is doing quite well. Job growth, population growth and income growth. Arizona prices are 4% lower than the rest of the nation
- Phoenix Scottsdale real estate is very affordable. Yet property values are going up, sales are up although inventory is tight, and we are in a new home building boom
- Rental rates for income/investment properties are going up, and good rental properties are hard to find by tenants, demand is up and consistent
- Phoenix Scottsdale is a huge incoming corporate relocation destination
- It’s a great time to be an American – whatever we are doing, lets keep doing it.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: Real Estate Market Trends
- phoenix scottsdale
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!