It's hard for buyers to wait for the right house to come on the market, the house that they will want to call home.
Happily, the wait for this special Redwood City home is almost over -
- The gardeners are adding beauty to the incredible yard (over 11,000 sq.ft!)
- The handyman is ready to install lattice to the trellis
- The various tomatoes are growing and producing
- The zucchini and Persian cucumber, too
- The lemon tree is laden with fruit
- The quince and orange trees have set fruit
In just over a week this fine home, with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, will be on MLSListings.com and ready to be shown.
If you're looking for a Redwood City home west of the Alameda de las Pulgas one with plenty of space to enjoy the California indoor-outdoor lifestyle let me know and I'll be sure to invite you to a special Friends and Neighbors open house, Thursday evening, August 9, 5:30-7:30
Public open houses will be scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, 8/11 and 8/12.