Monster, Huge Update 8-23-18
Just had office meeting where the data provider Remine said they would be using Contactually as there add on CRM
this is huge....... Crm and Data together is the Holy Grail of Real Estate Crms and does not exist...........
Needless to say Contactually despite it's faults will be my CRM until I can see how it works with Remine
hopefully works great as I have been wanting something like this for years.
Contactually is one of the better Real Estate Crms.
By no means is it Perfect.
With that said it has a Uniqueness that will Appeal.
To see how Pipedrive did here is my past review Pipedrive Crm Review
for review of ONEPAGECRM One Page Crm Review
Top 10 things I look for in a REAL ESTATE CRM
1. I want Simplicity and Clean modern look
2. A great Contact Manager and Note Taker
3. Great Pipeline and Contact types Visualization
5. Good Price
6. Universal Note Searching
7. Awesome Tagging and Filtering
8. Mail Chimp Integration
9 Email Merge
10 Click to Dial Skype or Hangouts calling
Below are some Screen shots and Reasons For and Against and Ultimately why I am Using Contactually Currently
This first one is the Contact Page Ultimately Contactually does a pretty good job here ( Note that Send a Card button there is crazy expensive 10 handwritten Cards sent out for you for 45.00 for only 10! )
Next Picture is of the Tag Screen
I have allot of issues with Tagging in Contactually! I can't believe it is not alphabetical
Also you can't filter the tags say you want someone wtih the Tag Park and Past Client and you only want those
contacts to show up. Well no way to do that you will get everyone with those tags!! So you will have to combine Park and Past Client into one tag to make it work.
I have seen worse or no tagging but Contactually needs to step it up here.
2. Email Merge
3. Pleasing Design
4. Has some Unique Features like Bucketing and Setting up Auto Email Follow Ups
5 Multiple Mail Chimp List Syncs
6. Multiple Piplelines ( really need to change the view and presentation)
7. Can Search Notes
8. Keeps running conversations with your phone, email tracking..
Overall the Pluses Outweight the Negatives and Maybe Contactually will Improve It's seemingly easy enough to fix issues.
9 Bucketing will allow you to select which google contacts you want to sync vs some Crms bring them all in.... Also it does bring in Notes.
1. No Universal Seach
2. Tagging should be improved ( using custom fields can solve most issues)
3. Pipeline View is Horrid, no Table or Nice way to view how your Data Base is coming around
4. No formatting of Notes and no way to really Edit a large note as Note Window does not Expand. Important for those Clietns you know for years or to keep a clean one page Contact Window with all data at a glance...
5. Price Expensive
6 I find lag sometimes, it is not a snappy crm, sometimes will hang up and freeze
7 Dash only shows calls you have to make today.. so you cant tell who to call in the future or what is upcoming
In a Nutshell 7 out of 10 ( if Data Service works well with Contactually, will make this go to a 9 or 10 because it will be only game in town )