Few Mt. Horeb Neighborhoods and Median Sale Prices
All statistics from Southwestern Wisconsin MLS. Deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Valley View Heights: $304,000
- Hickory Hills: $314,900 (only one home sold)
- Sutter Prairie Ridge: $282,500 (all but one were brand new homes)
- North Cape Commons: $295,000 (all brand new)
- Vista Ridge: $222,000 (all about 10 yrs old and 2100 sf and under)
- Kara View Heights: $215,000 (20-30 yr old homes)
- Nordic Hills: $278,900
- Trotter Glen: $250,476
- Brookstone Ridge: $247,700
There are many neighborhoods in Mt. Horeb. These are just some of the "subdivisions" in town. If you'd like to know something more specific about your area either in Mt. Horeb or the surrounding area, I'd be happy to run those stats for you!