Many of our tenants in our Aurora property management portfolio only rent for a couple years before they decide to buy a home. Any first-time home buyers looking to learn a few things about their process, to get educated on all the steps involved with this big life chance and doing so in an environment that is decidedly non-stuffy or rigorous, should check out the following event.
Home Buying Workshop as presented by The New Build Group at HomeSmart in collaboration with Dry Dock Brewing Company in Aurora.
We will show you how to prepare for buying your first home, walk you through the home-buying process, and explain how to be a responsible homeowner.
We have a Lender at the workshop to help you get pre-qualified.
Lease to Own Program. You may qualify for the Lease with a Right to Purchase program. This program is intended to provide qualified individuals who are not ready to buy today with a clear path to homeownership soon.
We will cover:
- Why it is important to be a homeowner
- What is happening in the Denver market
- When is the best time to buy?
- Who can help you get a loan
- Where to purchase your first home
- How to prepare for the workshop
- Make sure your phone is charged. You will need to download the app, so you can play the game.
- Come hungry and thirsty.
- Get ready to have fun. This isn’t your mama’s homebuying workshop.
- Sharpen your pencils. You will calculate how much money you need to purchase your first home.
If you are in need of an Aurora property management consultation, please give us a call today.