Trivia question answers for Friday August 17, 2018
1. Where were police dogs first used? Belgium
2. On a standard QWERTY keyboard, which vowel does not appear in the top row of letters? A
3. The "canebrake", "timber" and "pygmy" are types of what? Rattlesnakes
4. What was the first artificial flavoring? Vanilla essence
Trivia questions for Saturday August 18, 2018
1. What animal shape are the chocolate pieces in Ben & Jerry's flavor "Vehmonty Python"?
2. Of the 88 keys on a piano, how many are black?
3. What sports term is the shortest word ever to decide the National Spelling Bee?
4. What is the fear of commitment known as?
Enjoy your day!