I sure missed those..
Trivia question answers for Wednesday July 25, 2018
1. In the card game Blackjack, what two values does the Ace have? 1 and 11
2. "Shrimp on the barbie" is a seafood dish with origins in what country? Australia
3. Pyrophobia is the fear of what? Fire
4. Aside from the glass windows, what is the only part of the Statute of Liberty's exterior that is not copper? The torch flames
Trivia questions for Thursday July 26, 2018
1. What was the first sport to be televised in the US?
2. The Vezina Throphy is an award given in what field?
3. What is the fear of fur called?
4. What is the pure spirit distilled from wine?
Enjoy your day!