Branding Yourself to Your Website!
"My top five branding suggestions ..."
Here are my top five suggestions of cost-effective branding of your Web site:
1. The name has to be easy to remember or catchy so it is not easily forgotten - (Cost - $8.95 for Domain Name, you can have main addresses all landing in one location)
2. Emblazon that address on EVERYTHING you hand out. It can be added to the back of your business cards if it wasn't originally printed on them by simply buying a rubber stamp. Your face, your Web address and your catch phrase should always be located together (Cost $5-10 for Rubber Stamp)
3. E-mail it to your past clients and/or sphere of influence, "announcing" the launch of this site. Make it an event Use the amazing new RE/MAX Design Center to design pieces announcing your new Web address, build a Web commercial for the release of this NEW Web site. Remember your out-of-town family, friends and contacts as well. YOU want to be the first call ANYWHERE so you can build a referral Business (Cost FREE)
4. Do you have children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren? The local T-shirt shop can put the address on T-shirts for about $7-$10 each - in fact, you can do it yourself with the new iron-on transfers. Give those T-shirts to past clients as well. Wear them to fairs, festivals, conventions, shopping (Cost $10-$15)
5. Hand out fliers at open houses. Every Saturday my agents who are in Agent Boot Camp go out and hand out 100 fliers in the area where their Sunday open house will be. Brand your Web site on that as well (Cost $5-$10) Carolyn Mantia (SRES), RE/MAX Results, St. Louis
"I place my address on all internal marketing ..."
In order to market my Web site and branding (SuperMikeHomes.com), I place my Web address on all internal marketing. For instance, when I take a new listing, I boldly place my Web site name on all "Just Listed" cards, custom business cards and brochures in the home and on my lawn sign with a sign rider. I follow it up by placing my Web site on my just-sold cards.
Apart from this, I place my Web site on all other advertising media (newspaper, magazines, etc.), on my voice mail at my office and on my cell and MOST IMPORTANTLY, as a signature at the end of my e-mails! Many people click the link directly from that. I make sure to include this signature on ALL e-mails , both business and personal.
Finally, I have my Web address on the front and back bumper of my car. I even have it on my wife's car. Since launching my Web site just a few short months ago, I have generated 1,300 visitors. Mike Minervini (ABR, CLHMS, CNHS, CRS, QSC, RCC, SRES), RE/MAX Champions, Matawan, N.J. 732-688-4922