The tocix algae blooms in Cape Coral FL are not only killing fish, but they are also killing the real estate market.
In the attached post about CAPE CORAL REAL ESTATE, there is some serious concern about whether the real estate market can rebound from this annual algae event as it reaches its most toxic levels ever.
- People cannot even go out and sit by their pools without wearing masks
- Fish are dying by the thousands every day
- Hotels are empty
- Businesses that cater to tourists are also dying
- The smells from the hundreds of miles of canals in cape coral are so foul
- Respiratory problems for those who are exposed for too long
This is a true health risk and a state of emergency that is not being taken seriously. For now, this is just a real estate probem. At some point soon, people may need to vacate the area for health purposes.