Price Reduction in the Elwood Estates Subdivision
301 Walker Road
Elwood Estate Property and Community Information
This is a jewel! Custom home situated on a 1.15-acre, corner lot! This beautiful, custom-built home is nestled in the Elwood Estates and has 2,326 heated square feet.
Price Reduction at $210,000 (nearly $8k price drop!) on this home located at 301 Walker Road in Byron GA. Below is a partial amenity list for this 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms Elwood Estates Subdivision home for sale:
- Formal dining room
- Huge laundry/utility room
- Open eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets
- Appliances include electric range, dishwasher, microwave, disposal and refrigerator
- Spacious master bedroom
- Master bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub, and separate custom tiled shower with body jets and multiple showerheads
- Designated office
- Stained concrete on side entrance, laminate flooring throughout, and tile in wet areas
- 1,000 square foot walk-out attic that can be finished to increase space
- Three covered patios
- Out building
This Elwood Estates Subdivision home is convenient to I-75, and is a 30 minute drive from Robins Air Force Base if your employment is on the base.
The Peach County Schools for this Elwood Estates Subdivision home are Kay Road Elementary, Byron Middle, and Peach County High School.
In this fast paced real estate market, buyers who are pre-approved and ready to purchase a home have a distinct advantage over consumers who are not quite ready to make an offer.
Your Byron GA Real Estate Professional
If this well maintained home for sale in Byron GA in the Elwood Estates Subdivision is a good fit for your family, call me at (478) 960-8055 so we can get you in for a walk through.
I am well versed in all types of residential real estate and can help guide you through the offer process on this property or any home in Houston County County GA.
Make sure to visit http://sellingwarnerrobins.com to get the latest buyer and seller news as well as detailed market reports for each community in middle GA.
As always, I look forward to serving your Byron real estate needs! Call, email, or text if I can help in any way.
Price Reduction in Byron Georgia in Elwood Estates Subdivision
Please Note: This home has sold and is no longer available.