How to Gain More Space Without Renovating
The easiest and cheapest way to make your home more spacious, and visually add more square footage, is the clear out all of the clutter!
- Just by simply getting rid of all of the clutter, removing some of the furniture, accessories and knick knacks your home will feel more open, and spacious.
- Remove heavy dark drapery and clean your windows to let the light in
- Remove at least half of the knick knacks you have stored on bookshelves, and table tops.
- Do you really need all of those small scatter rugs?
- Can you get rid of half of the books and magazine that you have laying around?
- What about old newspapers, magazines, stacks of mail, and extra clutter.
- Remove clothes you are not wearing and organize closets
- Next... that garage. Many homeowners have their garages filled and can't even get their cars inside.
It is usually astounding the transformation that can take place, when you clear out the unwanted clutter, clean and instantly your home will feel fresh, renewed, and much more spacious.