Trivia question answers for Saturday September 15, 2018
1. Goitre is mostly caused by the lack of what element in the diet? Iodine
3. Which war was fought along the 38th parallel? The Korean War
3. Bert Reynolds played the role of who on the TV show "Gunsmoke"? Blacksmith Quint Asper
4. Which of the Seven Dwarf's wears glasses? Doc
Trivia questions for Sunday September 16, 2018
1. Fax is short for which word?
2. What car company was named for the founder of Detroit?
3. Who comes after the US vice president in the line of presidential succession?
4. Where on your pants would you often find the initials YKK?
Enjoy your day!