Trivia question answers for Sunday September 16, 2018
1. Fax is short for which word? Facsimile
2. What car company was named for the founder of Detroit? Cadillac
3. Who comes after the US vice president in the line of presidential succession? Speaker of the House
4. Where on your pants would you often find the initials YKK? The zipper
Trivia questions for Monday September 17, 2018
1. The kingfish is actually the largest species of what type of fish?
2. How many strings on a standard violin?
3. What is the diameter of a golf hole?
4. What is a Hurdy-Gurdy?
Enjoy your day!