Snowshoe is located in the heart of Pocahontas County, West Virginia. Being one of the highest elevated counties in the East and set in the middle of the Monongahela National Forest, Pocahontas County offers the perfect location for unmatched outdoor wilderness activities. Click for Map and Directions for Snowshoe WV.
This photo was taken at my brother-in-law's newly built cabin. Fantastic panoramic views in Pocahontas County. Just before going up to Snowshoe.
West Virginia’s Snowshoe Mountain Resort covers a total area of 11,000 acres in the Appalachian Mountain Range. Snowshoe is home to 251 acres of skiable terrain, 1500 vertical feet, 57 trails and the best snow around and located 4,848 feet above sea level.
Snowshoe is a winter wonderland with legendary trails. There are three distinct areas: Snowshoe Basin is the largest and offers something for everyone. Silver Creek boasts glades, progressive terrain parks and, the famous night skiing. Lastly, the Western Territory is home to Snowshoe's most challenging runs.
Check out all the things you can do at the Snowshoe Ski Resort , nature's mountain playground!
Here's a look at the condo market in Snowshoe WV in Pocahontas County:
There are 197 active listings in the local MLS for Snowshoe that includes condos, townhouses and single family houses. There are 24 pending sales. Since the beginning of 2018, 79 listings have been sold to date. During the same period for 2017, 61 listings sold.
The below stats are for Snowshoe Condos only:
As of today, September 18, 2018, there are 14 pending sales. A total of 56 condos sold/closed since the beginning of the year:
- Studios - 9 ($26,500 to $84,900)
- One Bedroom - 21 ($27,000 to $149,000)
- Two Bedroom - 20 ($64,900 to $249.900)
- Three Bedroom - 5 ($92,500 to $319,000)
- Four Bedroom - 1 ($154,950)
From the 56 sold Snowshoe condos:
The Average List Price was $98,467
The Average Sale Price was $89,066
The Sale/List Price ratio was 90%
The Average square footage was 759
The Average Sold Price per sq ft was $115.68
Total Average DOM was 259
Total Low DOM was 22
As of today September 18, 2018, there are 128 active condo listings:
- 26 studios - price range from $28,500 to $159,000; sq ft range from 306 to 512. 29
- one bedrooms - price range from $43,900 to $189,000; sq ft range from 336 to 812.
- 45 two bedrooms - price range from $45,000 to $329,900; sq ft range from 676 to 1,403
- 20 three bedrooms - price range from $84,900 to $359,900; sq ft range from 905 to 1,672
- 8 four bedrooms - price from from $109,900 to $419,900; sq ft range from 644 to 2,935
Check out my website at http://www.lewisburgwvhomesforsale.com/ for more listings in Pocahontas County, WV
Interested in a condo at Snowshoe, WV? If so, contact Rebecca Gaujot to see this beautiful mountain resort. Phone 304-520-2133 or email email@example.com