Spinach Pasta Salad Recipe with Bow Tie Pasta... by popular demand I am posting this Recipe. Keep in mind you can cut down or modify this recipe and make it your own.
From my perpective three factors make this a great pasta salad: 1. the Sun-dried Tomato dressing, 2. The Bow Tie Pasta and 3.The Toasted Pine Nuts & the Toasted Almonds. Keep in mind you can change it out with Walnuts or any other type of nuts to make it your own style.
So with that said lets look at my Sun-dried Tomato dressing:
- About a cup of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil ( Trader Joe's has them in a jar)
- a half a cup of cider vinegar other vinegar will do the trick the difference will be just a change in the flavor
- fresh basil leaves about a handful aka about four or five leaves
- one garlic clove or two crushed
- a couple table spoon of honey or sugar I always use honey, I find that the flavors are smoother and tastier (The key is to taste it if it is too tart add more sweetener)
- about a half a cup of extra virgin olive oil
- I do not use Salt, Pepper so these are optional to your taste use it sparingly to maintain the real flavors of the dressing.
Now all you need to do is combine and in a blender or food processor pulse it until everything is virtually liquefied and add the oil as you have time pulse it until ticker and or well blended.
Spinach Pasta Salad:
- The better the quality of the pasta the more flavorful your salad will taste. I use the ones that are 100 per cent semolina pastas.
- rinsed and drained can of garbanzo beans aka chickpeas
- half a bag full of fresh Baby San Marzanno Tomatoes (Trader Joe's sells them, but any tomato will do about the equivalent of two or three plum tomatoes. I cut mine in half but if you are using other tomatoes chop to your taste and size.
- about a bag of fresh baby spinach or to taste less is OK too
- two cups of fresh broccoli florets, I like to par boil them in the pasta water
- one medium red bell pepper chopped
- a cup or more of cubed fresh mozzarella cheese
- cup of black olives halved or any olives Greek which ever you like
- a cup of fresh minced basil
- chopped sun dried tomatoes of choice.
Once the pasta is cooked let it cool a bit, and in a large container add all the ingredients including about a cup or more of the Sun dried Tomato Dressing and the toasted nuts. Blend the Sun dried Tomato Dressing and the toasted nuts and all the other ingredients add the pasta, the spinach and the fresh basil you can never have too much of these last few ingreadients.
I also like to add lemon juice as well as lemon zest, just be cautious do not make it too tart if it is add more honey to the dressing.
Let it sit for about 15 minutes to let the flavor blend. Let me know how it turned out for you.
Now, if you are looking for a knowledgeable, focused and goal-oriented Realtor in the Beverly Hills area who will help you achieve your Real Estate goals, please reach out to me directly!
If you are looking for a pet friendly Beverly Hills Realtor who can handle and sell the most difficult properties that no one else could, please reach out to me directly!! If you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury investment real estate, luxury vacation homes, or luxury beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu, feel free to contact me at 310.486.1002 (m) or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of my websites at https://www.endrebarath.com I contribute a portion of my commission to local animal rescue organizations.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: ActiveRain Community
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!