There are a lot of things to do while buying your first home. One of the most important things is to take advantage of your home inspection period. In WA you typically have 10 days for your inspection period. During this time buyers will want to do their due diligence check any thing that is important to them.
It is the perfect time to-
- Talk to the neighbors
- Walk around the neighborhood at night
- Take a practice commute to work in the morning and evening
- Check the crime statistics
- Check the local schools
- Check any important information even if the mls states something as fact
- Bring a trusted friend or family member to the house to give you their honest input
Once all your homework is complete and you are ready to start paying for inspections, then is the time to hire a general inspector, and any specialized inspector that may be right for your house such as a roof inspector, A/C inspector, sewer line inspector, well inspector, radon inspector or any other specialized person that will make sure your investment is a solid one.
Looking to buy your first home in WA? Look no further. Veracity Real Estate Group offers 1st time home buyers classes and specialized help to each 1st time home buyer. Call today for more information. 480-540-8100 www.WAclasses.com