It is fall! Time for hot chocolate, cider, and soups. (maybe not in that order)
Soon it will be pumpkin time too!
But first!!!! There are a few important home maintenance tasks to do to prepare your home for the winter ahead.
1. Clean out leaves and debris from gutters.
2. Have a heating professional check your heating
system every year before the winter season.
3. Drain in-ground sprinkler systems.
4. Make sure the caulking around doors and windows is
adequate to reduce heat/cooling loss.
5. Insulate or turn off and drain outdoor faucets, pipes in unheated garages,
and pipes in crawl spaces.
If you are thinking of Selling in the spring, now is the time to do any pre-sale exterior painting projects.
However, If you are willing to bet on selling your home this spring, we wrote an article to help you get your preparation started NOW. Prepare your home to sell in the spring