This evening I met with the gals in my neighborhood for our monthly+ get-together. We just finished a book called Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky.
As we all were discussing the book I was able to listen as each one spoke. There were many thoughts on the subject and how we each can perceive
one thing and the truth can be much different. You will have to read the book:)
I really want to take something from this and apply it further. As a real estate professional, we are perceived in a manner much like used car persons,etc.
The truth is we are hard working professionals who not only sell real estate, we do more than most people perceive.
A great agent is:
- a good listener, has personality, is positive, and engages conversation (knows latest sports, news and other interests)
- a safe driver while juggling conversation amoung other things:)
- a GPS mastermind
- a computer genius
- a website, print ad, and graphic designer
- a contract negotiator/coordinator
- a network of referrals- home inspectors, insurance agents, lenders, contractors, title& escrow, etc.....
- a good listener again, can't go overboard on this one
- a friend in the end.
- a mediator (courtesy of Marie)
- knows it's not about the money(courtesy of TLW
These are just a few, add your thoughts about what you think a great agent is...
Its the agent, not the agency that gets results!